Be the first to find out about new watches and content
Out of stock
Sorry this item is currently out of stock.
Inquire about IWC Portugieser Perpetual Calendar IW5032-02
Inquire to buy IWC Portugieser Perpetual Calendar IW5032-02
- IWC model IW5032-02
- Produced in 2013
- Near mint condition
- The Dial is black gloss with red gold numeral hour marker
- This model features day, date, month, perpetual calendar, power reserve indicator and double moon phase. The IWC Portugieser Perpetual Calendar IW5032-02 with 18k rose gold case
- 44MM in diameter
- Secured with an IWC leather strap and folding IWC clasp which is in 18k rose gold
- This IW5032-02 is powered by an automatic IWC Caliber 51614, beats at 21,600 vph, 62 jewels & a power reserve of 168 hours
- The moon phase display on the Portugieser Perpetual Calendar diverges by just 1 day in 577.5 years from the actual phase of the moon.
- The elegant timepiece leaves virtually no wish unfulfilled. It is equipped with features such as a perpetual calendar, a window showing the year in four digits and a 7-day automatic movement with Pellaton winding.
- The four subdials on the silver-plated dial display the phase of the moon, the date, month and day, the power reserve and the small seconds. This timepiece is powered by an IWC-manufactured movement from the 52000-calibre family, featuring a solid 5N gold rotor and blued screws.
- The 18-carat 5N gold watch has an arched-edge front glass and comes with a dark brown alligator leather strap.