Be the first to find out about new watches and content
Out of stock
Sorry this item is currently out of stock.
Inquire about Omega Chronostop 146.009
Inquire to buy Omega Chronostop 146.009
- Omega model 146.009
- Produced in the year 1969
- Excellent condition retaining an unpolished case with expected use
- The Dial is matte grey with white index hour markers and white print with orange seconds hand
- 35mm in diameter
- This Chronostop is secured with an unworn double-horn alligator original Omega strap and Omega buckle which is in steel
- Powered by a manual Omega Caliber Omega 920
- Complete Omega factory service with a new manufacturer two-year warranty
- Original dial and hands
- Included with this watch is the Omega extract of the archives
- This model is designed for the immediate reading of an object’s moving speed and for simplified production rate calculations.
Originally sold for $97.50, the Omega Chronostop is young and original in spirit, this model nonetheless has a “classic” dial.
The new stop-second watch, under the twin signs of youth and sports. The chronostop naturally meets practical everyday needs. But in addition to giving the time, it is designed to time the 1/5 of a second. Sturdy, waterproof, antimagnetic and shockproof, the Chronostop is a novel and functional watch created for all those who live and swing with the time.