Be the first to find out about new watches and content
Out of stock
Sorry this item is currently out of stock.
Inquire about Omega Caliber 283
Inquire to buy Omega Caliber 283
- Omega is a model 13337
- Produced in the year 1950
- Good condition
- 35mm in diameter
- Dennison 9k case
- The Dial is off white with painted numerals & arrow head yellow gold hour markers and gold applied Omega logo.
- This Omega is secured with a black Omega strap and Omega buckle which is in yellow gold filled.
- This Omega is powered by a manual wind Omega Caliber Omega 283.
- The case is correctly hallmarked. It bears the proper hall mark for Dennison as well as the company name
- Proper .375 9 karat gold fineness hallmark present along with the Birmingham assay office hallmark, and year 1950 hallmark.
- The last three digits of the case serial number from the case back are stamped into the case frame, proving that the components belong together.
- Movement serial number dating production to 1949, after which it was sent to England for casing, this makes for a highly correct watch.