NBA Style’s Biggest 2020 Luxury Watch Trends | Collecting like a baller
Rolex to Audemars Piguet, NBA players can’t stop collecting these luxury watches
1. Luka Doncic wearing a Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Frosted 18k Pink Gold Model 15454OR.GG.1259OR.03 (Photo Above)
Luka Doncic has emerged as one of the best in the NBA. The 20 year old Slovenian player plays for the Dallas Mavericks. The MVP candidate averages 28.5pts, 10.7rebs, and 9.1ast. On this day, he scored 27pts, 7reb, and 7 assist.
The current market price of this Royal Oak Frosted is $45,000 - $47,000.
2. Ben Simmons wearing a Rolex Day-Date 40MM 18k Yellow Gold President Model 228348RBR with Factory Diamond Dial and Factory Diamond Baguette Champagne Dial (Photo Above)
This Rolex 40MM Yellow Gold Day-Date has a current retail price with $50,900.
The current market value of this Factory Diamond Day-Date is $40,000 - $43,000.
3. Russel Westbrook wearing a Richard Mille RM011 Felipe Massa NTPT 10th Anniversary Limited Edition on Blue Strap (Photo Above)
Russ is wearing a Richard Mille RM011 Felipe Massa NTPT 10th Anniversary Limited Edition in NTPT Carbon composite in black on Blue Strap. The Richard Mille RM011 was produced in 2007 in collaboration with Felipe Massa. The RM 011 was designed with the high-tech precision engineering of F1 racing cars in mind. This specific model is made in titanium and a carbon composite produced by NTPT. Carbon fiber is not just a material: the NTPT material is used by F1 teams, Solar Impulse, or America Cup teams. All users have recognized that NTPT™ products represent the highest material performance. Carbon fiber composites now have a new reference. The Richard Mille RM011 Felipe Massa ( Brazilian Formula E and former Formula One racing driver). The NTPT 10th Anniversary Limited to 100 pieces has an estimated retail price $150,000.
The current market value of this limited RM011 is $300,000 - $400,000.
4. Blake Griffin wearing a Rolex Datejust II 126333 41MM Factory Champagne Diamond Dial Two-Tone Jubilee (Photo Above)
Blake is wearing one of the most desirable 41MM Datejust II models with it's factory diamond dial and new model jubilee bracelet. "The Jubilee Bracelet on the Datejust II. The design, development and production of Rolex bracelets and clasps, as well as the stringent tests they face, involve advanced high technology. And, as with all the components of the watch, aesthetic controls by the human eye guarantee impeccable beauty. The Jubilee, a supple and comfortable five-piece link metal bracelet, was designed and made especially for the launch of the Oyster Perpetual Datejust in 1945." ~Rolex
5. Tobais Harris wearing a Rolex Datejust II 126334 41MM White Stick Jubilee (Photo Above)
The current market value is in the $9,700 - $10,000.
6. Damian Lillar wearing a Rolex Day-Date 218238 41MM Champagne Stick President Bracelet (Photo Above)
Damian Lillar is wearing the discontinued Rolex Day-Date 41MM 218238 in solid 18k yellow gold.
Originally produced in 2012, this 41MM Rolex was produced for a very short period of time until the 40MM side took over it's place as the modern Rolex Day-Date.
This Rolex Day-Date 41MM in yellow gold has a current market value of $35,000 - $38,000.